Saturday, February 14, 2015

Trying something new

Licensing

A friend recently brought to my attention a site that licenses photos. The site is called PicFair. You, the artist, upload your images to your account on the site, set your price to license the image and Wait. There appears to be some sort of moderation because you may receive an email stating that some of "your pics have been starred, because we really, really like them. Well done!"

You don't need to remove those images that were not starred, but they do affect the number of images that you can upload. (It appears that you can upload more images if most or all your images receive the star as opposed to the number of images you can upload if none of your images are starred.)

One of the reasons I do this blog is to increase the chance of one of my images showing up in searches. So you can expect me posting one or more images that I have available for licensing on PicFair.

All that being said, here are three starred images I have available for licensing of PicFair

Abbey Lane

Abbey Lane

Green Triangle

Green Triangle

Lady Patricia

Lady Patricia

Clicking on the above image will bring you to my PicFair pages where one could, if they so desired, license the above images. Please feel free to leave comments here on the blog.

Thanks for looking. And please stop by again

No comments:

Post a Comment