Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Top Five Featured images on Red Bubble in 2013

It has been an eternity since I last posted a blog entry. March 13, 2013 to be precise. So I guess I am way over due.

2013 was an amazing year for me on Red Bubble. I had a total of 239 images receive a combined total of 502 features. So I thought I'd take the time today to post my five most featured images on RedBubble in 2013.

My most featured image in 2013 on Red Bubble (in fact my most featured image ever) on Red Bubble received eleven features was this image of the HMCS Kingston when it came to visit Kingston, Ontario.
HMCS Kingston
by PhotosByHealy
HMCS Kingston


My second most featured image with ten features was one of a Great Mormon Butterfly photographed at the Montreal Botanical Gardens located in Montreal Quebec.
Great Mormon
by PhotosByHealy
Great Mormon


Coming in at third place with nine features is this image of sunflowers taken in downtown Kingston, Ontario during a sidewalk sale.
Sun worshippers
by PhotosByHealy
Sun worshippers


In fourth place, also with nine features, is this image taken of a soybean field along County route 2 in Napanee, Ontario.
Nearing Harvest Time
by PhotosByHealy
Nearing Harvest Time


My fifth most featured image in 2013 on Red Bubble with eight features is this White Morpho butterfly. This image was also taken at the Montreal Botanical Gardens.
White Morpho II
by PhotosByHealy


I know I said my top five, but there was another image that also had eight features on Red Bubble in 2013. And that would be this image of the old Washburn Mill (currently Doner Studio at the Mill) and Lower Brewers Locks on the Cataraqui river in Kingston, Ontario.
The Old Mill and the Locks
by PhotosByHealy


Clicking on any of the above images will bring you to my RedBubble pages where one could, if they so desired, purchase the images as a Greeting Cards, Matted, Laminated, Mounted, Canvas or Framed Prints and Posters.

Please feel free to leave comments.

Thanks for looking. And please stop by again

No comments:

Post a Comment