Monday, November 28, 2011

Photo Art Update


According to that Label thingie on the right, this will my twelfth blog post where I mention Photo Art. Something I've not written about since May of this year. Admittedly, I do tend to get a bit lax (cough) in posting to this blog. It appears that I've been just as lax in updating the Photo Art gallery on my Smugmug site.


But I am doing my part to correct that by writing this post as well as just having updated the Photo Art gallery with about 40 new digital paintings and watercolours. To entice you to pay the gallery a visit, I'm posting a small sample of the digital art images that were uploaded.


Peace Garden
Peace Garden


Portland Head Light
Portland Head Light


The Crypt
The Crypt


The Lake
The Lake


Saint Enfant Jesus
Saint Enfant Jesus


Moored
Moored






Clicking on any of the above images will bring you to their RedBubble page where they are available for purchase as Greeting Cards, Matted Prints, Laminated Prints, Mounted Prints, Canvas Prints, Framed Prints and Posters. These and other digital paintings can be seen in my Smugmug Photo Art gallery where you will find a link to my RedBubble site where they may also be purchased in various formats.

Please feel free to leave comments here on the blog, in my Guestbook or in the photo gallery.

Thanks for looking. And please stop by again.


No comments:

Post a Comment