Friday, October 16, 2009

Some more of my favourite things


Ottawa Tulip Festival - May 2009

Tulips
Many coloured Tulips


Back in May, my wife, Marilyn, and I once again headed up to the Nation's capital, to enjoy the annual Tulip Festival. I am always amazed by the millions of tulips on display. A multitude of tulips is another of my favourite things.

For your enjoyment, here are a few images taken during that visit.


Barbados Tulips

Barbados Tulips


Pink Tulips

Pink Tulips


A rainbow of Tulips

A rainbow of Tulips


Tulips

One dares to be different



Thanks for coming along to see the tulips. Hope you enjoyed it.

Remember that clicking on any image on this page will open the image in my Smugmug site, where you can view a larger version. Please use your browser's "Back" button to return to the Blog.

Other images taken during our visit to Ottawa can be seen in my Ottawa Tulip Festival - 11 May 2009 gallery.

Please feel free to leave comments here on the blog, In my Guestbook or in any of the photo galleries.

Thanks for looking. And please stop by again.

No comments:

Post a Comment