Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Light and Shadow

Shadow Tree
Shadow tree - Corner of Tupper and St-Mathieu -Downtown Montreal


Back in May I walked around downtown Montreal trying to get images that fit a photography Challenge theme of 'Light & Shadow'. The above photo was my sure-fire winning entry. It received lots of nice comments but wasn't the winner. Oh well, next time. (smile)

But it was different, at least for me, going out trying to find subjects that fit a theme rather than shooting whatever caught my eye. Okay so I did that too. (Smile) But the majority of the shots taken that day were theme shots.


Shadow leaves
Shadow leaves


Shadow flower box
Shadows on a flower box


And then there is light - back light that is.

Fountain of Light
Fountain of Light

Fountain of Light
Fountain of Light close-up


Hope you enjoyed the photos.

Remember that clicking on any image on this page will open the image in my Smugmug site, where you can view a larger version. Please use your browser's "Back" button to return to the Blog.

Other images taken during my walk around Montreal can be seen in my Light & Shadows around Montreal - 21 May 2009 gallery.

Please feel free to leave comments here on the blog, In my Guestbook or in any of the photo galleries.

Thanks for looking. And please stop by again.

No comments:

Post a Comment