Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is the start

Yellow Lily
Not sure what I'm doing here, but that's never stopped me from doing things before.

It had been suggested to me that I should start a blog about my photos so as to give them a greater chance to show up on search engines.

Will that help? Have no idea. But it sounded like a nifty thing to have happen.

I take photos to share with others. Hoping to show some of the beauty I see around me, in the things that are around me to others.

And to be truthful, the ego massaging that happens when someone says, "Hey, great image" doesn't hurt either. ::smile::


Chambly rapids
So as I stumble along learning how to blog, I hope you, the visitor, find it interesting enough, find my photos interesting enough, to come back from time to time to see what I've been up to.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment