Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's begun - Flowers, flowers and more flowers

Crocus
Crocus

Spring has arrived!

Actually it's about 4 weeks early for my part of the world. When the crocuses bloomed back in April, we thought that was pretty amazing. Then the daffodils showed up.


Daffodil
Daffodil

Then, the tulips sprang forth.
Yellow Tulips
Yellow Tulips


Then on April 27, 2010, the snows returned.

Tulips chillin'
Tulips chillin'

Since then, the warm weather has returned and most of the flowers have recovered. Windy conditions and lack of time has prevented me from recording that recovery, but I'll get back out there soon.

Hope you enjoyed the photos.

Remember that clicking on any image on this page will open the image in my Smugmug site, where you can view a larger version. Please use your browser's "Back" button to return to the Blog.

Other images of flowers taken so far this year in can be seen in my Flowers - 2010 galleries.

Please feel free to leave comments here on the blog, in my Guestbook or in the photo gallery.

Thanks for looking. And please stop by again.

No comments:

Post a Comment