Thursday, April 2, 2015

Yet another Licensing update

Licensing (con't)

Three weeks ago, I posted a second blog post talking about my entry into the world of image licensing. (See post dated 13 March 2015.) I mentioned in that post how I noticed a flurry of activity on one particular image very recently.

Abbey Lane
Abbey Lane

This was one of the first images I uploaded to the site. While the images I uploaded at the same time had on average eight views, the number of views this image had received had jumped to 46 in under two days! I had no idea why?
So it was a very pleasant surprise when I learned that an anonymous buyer licensed this image on 31 March 2015.

I wish to thank the buyer for licensing the image. As well as everyone who took the time to look at the image making it my most viewed image on PicFair.

Before I close, I'd like to show three more of my images that recently received that wonderful Star. (See 14 February 2015 post on Licensing)

Numbered
Numbered

Old Shed
Old Shed

Hochelaga Inn
Hochelaga Inn

Clicking on any of the above images will bring you to my PicFair pages where one could, if they so desired, license the above images. Please feel free to leave comments here on the blog.

Thanks for looking. And please stop by again

No comments:

Post a Comment