Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's been an even longer Spring and Summer


I've missed a few seasons of posts. But hopefully I'll be better at posting on at least a semi-irregular basis.

I've made some changes to my Blog & my photo site, trying to integrate them more closely in both look and content. Hopefully you, the viewers, will find the changes both interesting and pleasing.

I've developed an interest in Photo-Art. I'll explain a bit more about that in a future blog. For now I'll leave you with this image that I've recently created.

Twilight

Twilight


Please feel free to leave comments here on the blog or in any of the photo galleries.

Thanks for looking. And stop by again.

4 comments:

  1. Oo, that's pretty! I can almost see Bob Ross painting this on PBS. ;)

    I like the change with the blog/photo site! So very professional looking! So proud of my Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific Gene. Have you ever tried printing these on canvas type inkjet paper?

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, never have. I've never seen canvas type inkjet paper. Will have to keep an eye open.

    Appreciate the comments, Ron. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete